My research project is on statistical learning methods for energy management. I am interested in predictive uncertainty quantification, especially with distribution-free finite-sample guarantees in a post-hoc setting. More specifically, in the context of time series or missing features.
- Super excited to announce that I have been named one of the Fondation L’Oréal-UNESCO 2023 French Young Talents, along with 34 amazing French women scientists at the doctoral or post-doctoral level!
- Just released an introductive tutorial (slides) on Conformal Prediction! Going from the standard split mean-regression case towards beyond exchangeability, passing by conditional coverage, classification, and no (other) splitting strategies.
- Super happy that the work with Aymeric Dieuleveut, Julie Josse, and Yaniv Romano, Conformal Prediction with Missing Values, was accepted to ICML 2023!
January 18, 2024. I will give a talk during the Statistique Mathématique day, in Paris. Many thanks for the invitation!
I am the current president of the Young Statisticians Group of the French Statistical Society (SFdS).
We have organized the 11th Young Statisticians and Probabilists day. Thanks to all the speakers for the amazing talks! You can find the slides and their contact here (very soon).
Go give a glance at the research and activities of Aymeric Dieuleveut’s team, based at Ecole polytechnique.
I served as a conference reviewer for AISTATS 2023 (10% top reviewer), for NeurIPS 2023 and as a journal reviewer for the Journal of Business and Economics Statistics and for the International Journal of Forecasting.
- I was very honored to receive the Séphora Berrebi Scholarship for Women in Advanced Mathematics. Many thanks to the Séphora Berrebi Association.
- From August to October 2022, I was visiting Yaniv Romano and his group at the Technion. Thanks for hosting me! I also thank the FMJH and LMH for funding this stay abroad.
- Our paper, Adaptive Conformal Predictions for Time Series, has been accepted to ICML 2022!
- My Master’s thesis was awarded the prize of the best end-of-studies project by ENSTA Alumni. Thanks a lot to them, and to Philippe Naveau who supervised me!
- I presented Adaptive Conformal Predictions for Time Series at the International Seminar on Distribution-Free Statistics (ISDFS). Thanks a lot Anastasios for the kind invitation!